Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Accounting for small and medium-sized businesses
- Recording of cash receipts & disbursements
- Monthly account and bank reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable processing
- Accounts Payable processing
- Payroll preparation
- Direct deposit processing
- Filing & payment of Federal 941/940 taxes
- Filing & payment of state withholding
- Filing & payment of state unemployment
- New hire reporting
- W2 and 1099 preparation
- Individual, Federal & State taxes
- Small & Medium business taxes
- Idaho, Washington Oregon and Montana state filings
- Electronic tax filing, Federal & State
Why do you need a professional accountant?
- Accurate recordkeeping is essential to a successful business, yet it can also be complicated and time consuming. We can help streamline the organization and day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping so that you can focus on the core of your business.
- Our payroll services can help reduce the time spent on administrative functions through implementing a payroll system that will facilitate timely processing, payment and preparation of payroll, taxes and the corresponding tax returns.
- Having a business accountant helps manage expenses and serve as an invaluable asset by offering financial advice to aid in improving your bottom line.
- An accountant will be efficient in handling audits and governmental checks that would be a nightmare for businesses managed by their owners as they are well aware of your records.
It is often quite tempting for business owners to manage their own accounts but it is always advisable to delegate these tasks to reliable specialists if you are serious about your business. The time it takes for a business owner to complete accounting work in comparison to a professional accountant will free up business owners’ time which they can use to focus on growth and expansion.
Look No Further. Get Started Today.
[et_social_follow icon_style="simple" icon_shape="circle" icons_location="left" col_number="1" custom_colors="true" bg_color="#808080" bg_color_hover="#ffffff" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_color_hover="#81d742" outer_color="light" network_names="true"]